IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT - EFFECTIVE MAY 11, 2018
For Our Business Customers:
When you open a new account or apply for a new loan on or after May 11, 2018, you will be required to provide information about your beneficial owners.
A Beneficial Owner is:
- Each individual who owns 25% or more of the company.
- One individual who has significant managerial responsibility for the company.
Why We Need this Information
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
When you open an account, we will ask you to identify the beneficial owners of your company, as defined below. You will need to provide the following for each beneficial owner.
Information You will Need to Provide
- Address (Personal or Business)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Driver's License
- State-Issued Identification Card
- Alien Identification Card