Your Debit Card On/Off Switch
Your heart skips a beat when you discover your debit card is missing. Unsure if it is hiding in between the seats of your car or was stolen? No need to panic. Have peace of mind thanks to your FSB Verify Debit Card On/Off Switch. Here is how it works.
2. Select the card option on the Home Screen.
3. Select the card that is missing if you have more than one.
4. Switch the card from activated to deactivated by tapping the switch on the right.
5. If you find your card simple repeat the steps above, but tap the switch to activate.
6. If you do not find your card, stop by any location to permanently cancel your debit card and get a new one the same day.
You can also approve or unapprove suspicious debit card transactions directly from the app. You will need to allow for push notifications through your phone settings.
Remember to check for app updates to ensure you have the most current options.