CDs & IRAs
The Bank's CD and IRA Products are FDIC Insured
Certificates of Deposit
This interest bearing account is best for anyone who wants to earn a higher rate of interest for a set term. $500 minimum and more opening balance. There is a substantial penalty for withdrawal prior to maturity.
- Terms of three (3) months to five(5) years available.
- Interest begins to accrue on non cash items the business day the bank receives the deposit. Interest may be paid or compounded.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Certificate of Deposit requires
a $250 minimum to open (see below).
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Traditional, SEP, Roth, and Educational IRA available. Best for anyone planning for their retirement, or funds for educational needs.
- Interest begins to accrue on non-cash items the business day the bank receives the deposit. Interest is compounded daily.
- Funds are invested in Certificates of Deposit for a guaranteed return on your investment. See Certificates of Deposit section for more details.
$250.00 minimum opening balance. Substantial penalty for withdrawal prior to maturity on Certificates of Deposit Outgoing transfers or roll-overs are subject to a documentation fee of $25.00 each.
Services through our partnership with the Walt Lunsford Financial Advisory Group of Raymond James & Associates.
We have partnered with this group to provide you access to investment services from a reliable, reputable firm. Please click here for an informative letter of introduction and full contact information.
Insurance products, financial products and annuities are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, The Friendship State Bank. Products offered through this Raymond James & Associates are not FDIC insured. The Walt Lunsford Financial Advisory Group of Raymond James & Associates is a separate company.