Items needed for a mortgage application.
- The last 2 years of your W-2 Statements.
- Pay stubs from the previous 4 weeks.
- Bank statements from previous two months on all accounts you will use for your down payment.
- Annual real estate property tax amount.
- Annual homeowners’ insurance premium cost.
- If self-employed, the last 2 years of tax returns are required.
- Purchase contract (if purchasing house/land).
- Set of building plans and materials list (for construction loan).
- Copy of deed/legal description.
- Copy of land contract (if applicable).
- A list of all assets owned, including: checking and savings accounts, real estate, and
investments. For deposit and investment accounts, bring the name and address of the financial
institution(s), the account number(s) and current balance(s).
- A list of all debts. Include the name and address of the creditor, account number, monthly
payment and current outstanding balance for each debt.
- A list of addresses covering the past two years of residency.
- If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree or separation agreement along with any child
support or alimony payment history.
- If an employer is providing a loan or paying closing costs, a copy of the employer’s statement
detailing the costs paid or terms of the loan.
- Appraisal fee will be required to be paid at application.
Questions? Call us at 812-667-5101.