Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Earn a higher rate of interest for a set term (3 months to 5 years).
- Three (3) month to five (5) year terms available.
- Interest may be paid or compounded.
- Penalty for withdrawing funds prior to maturity.
- $500 Minimum to Open
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
An FDIC-insured account to grow your savings for retirement.
- Traditional, SEP, Roth, and Educational Savings IRAs.
- Interest is compounded daily.
- $250.00 minimum opening balance.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Save for your high deductible health care plan expenses.
- Monthly Interest Payments.
- FREE Set-Up.
- FREE Transactions.
- Debit Card and Digital BillPay for easy payments to your health providers.
- FDIC Insured to $250,000.