Find a mortgage to fit your budget with experienced, reliable, and local lenders.
- Fixed and adjustable rates.
- Low down payment options.
- Flexible terms. (Up to 30 years.)
- Prompt credit decision upon submission of completed application and required documentation.
Down Payment and Closing Costs
Loan application fees may include:
- Cost of a personal credit report.
- Cost of an appraisal of the real estate you plan to buy or refinance.
Closing costs may include:
- Premiums for homeowners and title insurance.
- Inspection Fees.
- Loan underwriting.
- Survey charges.
- Closing or origination fee (sometimes known as “points”).
We provide a detailed estimate of these costs within three days of the receipt of your mortgage application.
We also provide a Truth-In-Lending Statement that discloses the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for your loan.
Your down payment will depend on the type of loan. The percentage can vary widely from 0% to 20% down. In general, the larger your down payment, the lower your monthly payment, which is why many homeowners prefer to set aside at least 10% of the purchase price of the home for a down payment.
Questions? Call us at 812-667-5101