Wilke S. and James W. Lemon Scholarship
Nine - $1000 scholarship will be awarded to seniors demonstrating a commitment to community service.
- Posses a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA (4.0 Scale).
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Describe their commitment to community service in a 250 word or less essay.
- Attend one of the following high schools:
- South Ripley
- South Dearborn
- Rising Sun
- Switzerland County
- Madison Consolidated
Deadline to Apply: April 1, 2018
Applications and essays may be returned to your school guidance department or mailed to:
The Friendship State Bank
Attn: Heather Davies
PO Box 357
Friendship, IN 47021
Check out these tips to make your application stand out.
Questions? Contact Heather Davies at 812-667-5101 or email@example.com