Wilke S. and James W. Lemon Scholarship
Nine - $1000 scholarships will be awarded to local high school seniors demonstrating a commitment to community service.
- Posses a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA (4.0 Scale).
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- In a 250 word or less essay, applicants will choose one community involvement activity that made the most impact on them or their community and why.
- Attend one of the following high schools:
- South Ripley
- South Dearborn
- Rising Sun
- Switzerland County
- Madison Consolidated
Deadline to Apply: April 5, 2019
Applications and essays may be returned to your school guidance department or mailed to:
The Friendship State Bank
Attn: Heather Davies
PO Box 357
Friendship, IN 47021
Questions? Contact Heather Davies at 812-667-5101 or email@example.com