Wilkie S. and James W. Lemon Scholarship
We are proud to open the application process for 2020 -2021 Wilkie S. and James W. Lemon Scholarship. These five - $1000 scholarships will be awarded to a senior who demonstrate a commitment to community service in each of the five counties we serve.
- Posses a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Include a 250 (or less) word essay, detailing one community involvement activity, the impact it made on them or the community, and why.
- Are seniors attending a high school located in these five Indiana counties:
- Ripley - South Ripley High School, Jac-Cen-Del High School, Milan High School, Batesville High School, Oldenburg Academy
- Dearborn - South Dearborn High School, Lawrenceburg High School, East Central High School
- Jefferson - Madison Consolidated High School, Southwestern Consolidated High School, Shawe Memorial High School, Christian Academy of Madison
- Ohio - Rising Sun High School
- Switzerland County - Switzerland County High School
Applications must be received before April 5, 2021
Applications and essays may be returned to your school guidance department, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
The Friendship State Bank
Attn: Heather Davies
PO Box 357
Friendship, IN 47021
Questions? Contact Heather Davies at 812-667-5101 or firstname.lastname@example.org